Fantasy/Sci-Fi Art and Illustrations, Fine Art, Tutorials
Magic Items Card Template
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
This is a card template for a Dungeon Master presenting his players with magic items in play. There are several colour options for the frames and corners.
[english - deutsch unten] Fallout Enclave X-01 Power Armor Re-design. Done for a client who was aiming for a series over time, showing a progression of engineers from the D.C. Wasteland on a more mecha-styled side. I had no idea about that from the job offer, and it was quite the challenge, since mecha isn't exactly my forte ;) But I learned a bit, and appreaciate the Power Armor even more. Although I was personally always partial to the Outcast Power Armor. [deutsch] Ein Redesign der Power-Armor-Rüstung aus Fallout. Der Kunde wollte eine zeitliche Entwicklung zeigen, wie Ödland-Ingenieure die Rüstung mit mehr Mecha-Flair weiter entwickeln würden. Das hatte ich aus der Jobanzeige nicht geahnt und so war es eine ziemliche Herausforderung, weil Mechas eigentlich nicht gerade mein Ding sind ;) Aber die Arbeit daran war cool, und ich schätze die Rüstung jetzt noch mehr; obwohl ich immer eine Vorliebe für die Rüstung der Ausgestoßenen hatte (und vermutlich habe ich alle Namen gr...
There are some pieces of advice you will be told by everyone. The usual reason is, they really are true, and so important it can well stand some repetition. So, I'll repeat this: Never be afraid to use reference. And if something's wrong in your picture, fix it right away. It won't grow out, it won't go away, and no amount of beautiful rendering can make up for errors in anatomy, composition and perspective. See the fullsized tutorial on deviantArt: http://ranarh.deviantart.com/art/Making-of-The-Tale-Nahil-and-Remor-495563668
A map I created for Dave Willmarth's Greystone Chronicles. It's a fantasy novel set on Jupiter's moon Io! And the city of Stormforge is set in a dormant volcano's caldera. "The Greystone Chronicles: Book One: Io" Online https://www.amazon.com/dp/B076FN84HY/
Comments
Post a Comment