Prints on Inprnt.com

The largest print I had brought to NordCon was A3. People actually asked for bigger, which was great, and my clients' wishes are my command. Large-scale prints are now available at my Inprnt.com shop http://www.inprnt.com/gallery/ranarh, while I build my webshop into my site http://www.jsl-art.de. I can't promise an opening date just yet, but in the meantime let me know if there's anything you want me to add. Right now, the plan is to offer prints of various sizes, at the very least: postcards (because I love them) and wall posters (because they're cool). Signed prints will also be available. The webshop will be the premier place to sell originals - if you'd like to own an original you've seen, maybe on deviantArt or at a convention, let me know via email at jsl@jsl-art.de, which is also where you can direct any other inquiries and suggestions about prints and originals.

[Artikel auf Deutsch]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Traditional media, 2

DSA Art Dump – Waldweg