Month of Love: Black

I considered the Month of Love challenges for this year and I think I'll tackle them chronologically. First is "Black". I'll be repainting a piece of mine from ages ago of a woman dressed in black on black background, with a floaty jellyfish (it was my challenge then to create different black materials, and worked out well enough. It's kidna nice to remake a challenge under different circumstances). I haven't done "floaty sea animal" images in a while either ;)
Here's my double-page charcoal scribble, preliminary digital sketch, and revised drawing to serve as the base.

Reminder: Head over to my new Tumblr. I find myself adding A LOT more content there, and it looks cooler, too. https://ranarh.tumblr.com




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Traditional media, 2

DSA Art Dump – Waldweg