Sleepy

I'm not sleepy anymore after getting up. I read recently that sleeping cycles are approx. 90 minutes long, and if you sleep a multiple of 90 minutes, you are always waking up in a light sleep phase. So far, that works fine for me; I'm as alert as a rodent all day long :) Or maybe yoga has something to do with it.
I also found that there's a club for people like me: delta-t is a club for all who like to sleep in and get up late, and their social issues. Seriously, have you tried getting an appointment with practically anyone after ten o'clock? Or telling your parents that since you're freelancing, getting up with the birds is a waste of time and concentration, and your clients overseas couldn't care less anyway?

What's more. I made this nice new notebook for the plot of my graphic novel. I even got a gold pen to write in it, but oh no! It works like shit. The ink grows to twice its size when on the paper, stupid expensive thing; I wanted an Edding - those work great - but the Staples I went to didn't have any in gold. So I told myself, how different can it be, and bought a Schneider. Stupid me. And when I thought, maybe I can at least do the cover decoration with it, it gave out; but not before making enough marks to cause twice the work for me... gah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Traditional media, 2

DSA Art Dump – Waldweg