Octo-cyborg, and Seegmiller's Painter book

Concept of a cybernetically enhanced agent, complete with sensory upgrade and harpoon gun; I was actually thinking about centaur concepts then.

I've recently finished reading Advanced Painter Techniques by Don Seegmiller. I think it is quite a useful book; I thought I could handle Painter rather well by now but the book shows some of the often overlooked features in action, like fractal patterns for water reflections, or locking the layers I don't want to paint on (not so overlooked maybe, but I never thought of that before). Nice and easily understandable, if a bit repetetive at times (but I'm a bad judge here, I don't like being told things twice in any case).
So, if you are new to Painter, it's a useful book to have.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Traditional media, 2

DSA Art Dump – Waldweg