Speedpaintings of '18 Dump

In 2018, I still had the time to do a daily speedpainting/sketchy something, almost exclusively environments, wrote a tiny story of a few sentences for it, and done - creative itch scratched. I loved doing those, but somehow the time is lacking these days and I am busy doing so many things that I spend a spare hour on those. I haven't been able to do as many and as regularly since then; I hope that will change because it is very satisfying to have this large heap of pieces done after a few months.
Some of my favourite pieces from that time:



I also painted this later with acrylics in a less wide format





This one became the cover of my artbook 2018








Another one I repainted traditionally, without the letterboxing of course


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Traditional media, 2

The 9 Circles of Hell